Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
Business Development Manager
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Cork
- Job Number: BBBH6833
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
I am representing an IT solutions company that works with their customers to upscale capabilities and realize new opportunities.
In line with their expansion plans, they are currently looking for a highly accomplished Business Development Manager to join the team in Cork.
Salary: DOE + competitive package
Location: Cork, Ireland
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Ideally 4-5 years' experience selling complex software solutions to major Telecom clients
- Experience managing complex sales cycles influencing decisions at all levels, from CEO to Technical Specialists
- Proven sales, negotiating and account management skills generating large individual opportunities in recurring revenue and securing multi-year contracts
- Major Bid campaign experience including tender responses
- Seek out and build new multi-million sales opportunities within Telecom Operators, CSPs and others with huge scale networks within the EU
- Create and run successful sales campaigns to turn those opportunities into sales. Working with technical and marketing teams, and the customer at all levels, create compelling solutions and positive outcomes.
- Manage customer relationships with prospects and a number of existing customers, finding new opportunities to enhance our service and ongoing revenues
- Work with Marketing, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Deployment and Support departments to ensure successful customer implementations
If it sounds like you, send over your CV with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.